Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Once again

So I ate a lot again today.

9 kapamaki 1225kcal!!!!!!!!
and a slice of strawberry cake I must admit...

I feel sooooo horrible now that I've discovered it! I can't take it, weighed myself recently and I've gained 0,7kg. That's almost a whole kg! I'll try fasting tomorrow, or... now as it is later today.
I can't take this, I'm somply eating too much, and I'm not even hungry! I just can't understand why...

But I'll continue fighting, I'll make it, I have to make it!

Sometimes I just feel that I should tell one of my friends about all this. I just want to take it off of my chest and get people to understand! But I just can't as it is right now, I don't want them to worry. I don't want them to know how I'm suffering. Though, I've only got one real friend left right now, the others I've kind of pushed away it seems. But I won't lose her, she's everything to me and I love her with my entire heart and soul. And there is no other person in my whole life I would sacrifice anything for. Just... holding this from her is so hard. But she has enough problems as it is already at her hands, and I don't want to be anymore of a burden to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment