Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First

Yey my first post on my new blog.
I'm hoping that I'll stay with this, just writing whenever I feel like it. Everything will be fine...

Like most, I'm aiming to become the "size 0"... you know? Though it's gonne be a lot of more tough times, as I already been struggling with this all for more than two years now. I know it isn't much, but it's still takes control of my entire life.

I'm quite scared of people (haha) but I don't really mind anymore, it's mostly girls though... all the girls I talk to are either my childhoodfriends, very social people or girls I've had some kind of romantic relationship with. It's compleatly different with guys (sigh), that's probably why girls don't like me anyway, I get along too good with boys. Fun.

Anyway, summer as it is, I've gotten DEEP in this "evil circle" again. It hasn't actually been this bad before. Now I purge more, though don't have the enery to exersise as much as I've done in the past. And it's hitting me in the face... hard! Gotta get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment